Water can keep your skin supple and helps fight the feeling of hunger between meals. Get into the habit of drinking half a liter to two liters of water a day.
The eggplant, cooked without fat, contains only 35 calories. In some recipes the eggplant can even replace the meat.
A half grapefruit contains no more than 40 calories and rich in vitamin C. And if you add it to the salad then you can do it even without salt.
Carrot sticks and celery stalk - a real "lifeline". In a large branch of celery - only ten calories.
The berries can be bought fresh or frozen all year round and add to salads, dairy or cereals.
Onions and beans - the best ingredients to make low-calorie vegetable soups.
And how to?
- Use one of the foods in your favorite dishes
- Take it with fruits and vegetables as a snack
- Replace meat with vegetables
- Invent new combinations and flavors
- Do not forget the fat you can add without abusing it which makes meals more nutritious, including those that are made from low calorie ingredients.